Alpha Chapter, Epsilon Sigma Phi, Montana State University
Web Accessibility - Legacy Page
This page has been identified as older than June 1, 2014. Per MSU's Web Accessibility agreement with the Office for Civil Rights, content that has not been updated since this date is considered "legacy" and does not need accessibility errors remediated.
If you make edits to this page and republish it, you will need to correct any accessibility errors that exist - all MSU web pages created or updated past June 1, 2014 are required to meet our current Web Accessibility standards. Visit our help center article on working with legacy web pages and content for more information.
The purpose of the Alpha chapter shall be:
- To develop an effective working relationship and spirit of fraternal fellowship by involving members in the projects of the chapter.
- To recognize the outstanding achievement of Extension professionals by the presentation of awards.
- To give retired and past Alpha Chapter members continued affiliation with the Extension Service profession by providing opportunities to meet and contact through newsletters.
- To articulate and promote the interests of Extension faculty and staff on issues related to the profession in Montana by having a member on an ad hoc standing advisory committee to the Director of the MSU Extension Service.
- To administer scholarships, loans, and grants by serving as a resource for available scholarships and by receiving, reviewing, and making recommendations on applications.